Dance Out is a fun, beginner friendly, FREE dance class for all LGBT women and non-binary people who wish to access a woman-centred space. With a variety of dance styles taking place over the course of these twice monthly hour long sessions, this will be an amazing opportunity to try your hand (and feet!) at some dancing. Whether you’re at home on the dance floor or only ever dance on your own in the kitchen, this is the class is for you. The point of Dance Out is to get moving, meet some new people, and most importantly, have fun!
Classes take place twice a month at Studio 25, an accessible dance studio in Manchester City Centre. No need to commit to a number of classes – just come along and try it out!
Generously funded by This Girl Can and Sport England.
October: Wednesday 13th and Wednesday 27th - Contemporary with Cat
November: Monday 8th and Monday 22nd - Solo Jazz with Bryony
December: Dates TBC - Groove with Aria
In order to ensure we're making our events as safe as possible to attend for everyone, we ask that you agree to follow our Safer Spaces Policy and our Covid-19 guidance:
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- Do not attend if you have been asked to self-isolate and/or are quarantining after travel
- We ask that you undertake a rapid lateral flow test before attending. Please take a test within 24 hours before attending. Tests are available for free at pharmacies or to order online at GOV.UK. If your test comes back as positive for Covid-19, do not attend, please self-isolate and report to the NHS.
- We ask that you wear a mask (if you are able to do so) in all instances apart from when you are participating in the activity. We will provide a mask on the day of the event if you are unable to bring one.
- We ask that you wash hands thoroughly and/or sanitise hands when entering a room/venue and when participating in an activity
- Attendees are encouraged to respect that not everyone is open to physical contact, and to adhere to physical distancing unless given consent otherwise
Any queries, please email [email protected]