LGBT Foundation is a Disability Confident Committed Employer and is an Investors in People accredited organisation. We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, faith and religion, disability and age, but, as ethnic minority groups, members of the trans community and religious and faith groups are currently under-represented across the organisation, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Appointment will be based on merit alone.
Grants and Contracts Manager
LGBT Foundation is looking for a highly motivated, confident individual to join us as our Grants and Contracts Manager!
We are looking for a Grants & Contracts Manager to join our small but dynamic team at LGBT Foundation. They will work with the Income Generation team and the Senior Leadership Team, helping to ensure LGBT Foundation achieves its income targets. This will be primarily through:
- Researching and submitting major funding applications to statutory sources and Trusts and Foundations, at either a local, regional or national level.
- Leading on contract compliance across all grants and contracts, including leading project initiation for new funding, funder stewardship, overseeing management of online systems (e.g. Salesforce, online fundraising platforms), and ownership of relevant fundraising targets.
You will have a flexible and motivated attitude to work; have a confident and persuasive writing style; and work with a high level of integrity.
We are taking positive action to encourage applications from people of colour (PoC) and other racially minoritised communities, trans, non-binary and/or older people (aged 50+), to improve the representation of colleagues from these communities in our staff team.
* Trans is an umbrella & inclusive term used to describe people whose gender identity differs in some way from that which they were assigned at birth; including non-binary people, cross dressers and those who partially or incompletely identify with their sex assigned at birth.
Salary: £30,514 (+10% Pension)
Special Terms: Full time
Accountable for: Income Generation Coordinator
Closing Date: 9am Tuesday 30th November 2021
Closing Date: Tuesday 30th November 2021 Interview Date: Thursday 9th December 2021 00:00
GM LGBTQ+ Advisory Panel Member
We are looking for passionate individuals with links to Greater Manchester LGBTQ+ communities to join the GM LGBTQ+ Advisory Panel!
The Panel will be made up of individuals representing Greater Manchester’s LGBTQ+ communities across its 10 districts. We particularly encourage applications from trans and non-binary people; LGBTQ+ women, people of colour (PoC), and disabled people; and others with lived experience of multiple marginalisation to ensure that the Panel is representative of the full diversity of our communities.
You do not need to have any specific qualifications or professional experience.
As a member of the Panel, you will:
- Be able to work collaboratively with people from different backgrounds and different levels of knowledge
- Be committed to intersectionality, solidarity, and uplifting those who are most marginalised
- Be committed to accountability, transparency, and speaking up for the needs of LGBTQ+ people
- Commit a minimum of 9 half days to the work of the Panel annually, including attending monthly meetings
This is a voluntary role, but you will be reimbursed for travel and other reasonable expenses. We are also keen to develop the skills or Panel members, so we will provide free access to training and other development opportunities.
Visit our website for more information about the Panel and how to apply, and email [email protected] if you have any questions about the role.
Closing Date: Tuesday 7th December 2021 Interview Date: Not specified